Memorial Hall

Overlooking the village green, built in 1908 by public subscription in memory of Lord Cranbrook, the cupola became unsafe and had to be removed in 1973 and was replaced as part of the millennium celebrations.

A photo of the memorial hall circa 1950

The Memorial Hall is available for hire, by arrangement, in accordance with certain terms and conditions. Please refer to the calendar to ascertain availability and then contact Jackie Liffen by email at memhall@daisystar.co.uk

 

 


Printer Printable Version
Page last updated: 11th Jun 2018 10:39 AM